TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BREAK AWAY BELIZE TRAVEL POLICIES
MAKING A RESERVATION
- All Reservations can be made in the following manner:
- By using the contact us form on the website to submit your trip details for a custom built vacation itinerary.
- By submitting your request via our hotel or package pages
- By emailing us directly using our contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling us directly with your trip details
- Remember that you MUST submit as much details on your upcoming trip so that our agents are better equipped in providing you with the best possible travel itinerary.
- Once reservations requests are received one of our agents will respond within 24hours and provide you with the best possible travel itinerary
- Changes or additions can be made to reservations until you are fully satisfied with your travel plans.
- All reservations are confirmed and finalized after 50% deposit or full payment is received as per our payment policy.
- Credit card details are NOT taken over the phone.
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
50% deposit required on reservations at the time of booking if your arrival is more than 60 days prior to travel.
For reservations made 59 days or less of traveling full payment is required.
Payments can be made using all major credit cards,ask your booking agent if your have any questions.
For large student groups or guided tour packages exceeding 15 person, ask your booking agent for our wire transfer information
Any reservation or portion of a reservation cancelled by client in writing in advance of 90 days of initiating itinerary will be refunded in full less US $100.00 processing fee.
Any reservation or portion of reservation cancelled by client 90-45 days or less of initiating itinerary will result in 50% refund less $100US processing fee per person.
Any reservation or portion of reservation cancelled 45 days or less of initiating itinerary will result in no refund. Break Away Belize Travel HIGHLY recommended that all clients purchase “trip cancellation insurance” in order to cover a possible unforeseen cancellation.
In the event you cannot travel within the dates we have booked, we will work with our suppliers where possible to extend a credit for the same travel package for up to 1 year.
Break Away Belize Travel is not responsible for portions of the package which might be cancelled due to supernatural acts such as, but not limited to, heavy rains, flooding, storms, hurricanes or any other such natural occurrence.
Whenever possible Break Away Belize Travel will source another available tour to substitute. Contact your booking agent in advance where possible to see how you can be assisted.